At Glad tidings Bible College the academic year starts in February. Therefore it is
advisable to all those who wish to join to have applied by January.
To register as a student attempting to gain an award the following procedure must be
1. Familiarize yourself with the entry requirements for desired
2. Fill in the application form for the Bible College clearly
Indicating which award you are seeking to gain in this period of enrollment.
3. If you are seeking to have credits transferred from another
college, make arrangements with your former institutions to have them send your transcripts
directly to GTBC at the same time you are applying. (See in more detail the sections on these
methods of gaining credit)
4. Send or bring your application form to the college. Make
sure your pastor’s reference is also sent in a separate envelope.
5. On receiving your application information and assessment
fee it will be processed. You will be informed by mail of your acceptance in the school.
6. Familiarize yourself with the school calendar (s) to know by
what stage you should report to school.
7. On reporting you need to:
i. Register for your courses
ii. Make payments (registration is only official when
your initial payment is made)
iii. If you are a Full Time student you must report in
person to the Student Dean.
Download application form