STATEMENT OF FAITH
The following are the general tenets of faith held by the college:
1. The scriptures are the inspired words of God and the infallible and authoritative rule for Christian faith and conduct.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is God the Son. He was before His incarnation and further evidenced it to be so through His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
4. Mankind fell from his sinless state incurring both physical and spiritual death. The only means for his salvation is through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. Salvation is evidenced by the direct witness of the Spirit and an outward evidence of a life of righteousness and holiness.
6. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a subsequent experience promised by Christ. It is a distinct experience from the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
7. The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides for healing in the human body and deliverance from bondage in answer to believing prayers.
8. The resurrection of the dead will take place at the end o f the age with eternal death for those found without Christ and eternal life for those found with Christ.